I think we can achieve the goals by the end of May and improve everything in June to make it perfect.
Completed steps: yay
Following steps to do:
2. Assign repository collaborators - PCA
3. Upload to the repository empty translation files - Javi
4. Fill the translation files with the proper Portuguese translation -PCA
5. Load into the extension the new language translations - Javi
I'll need access to the Github repository. In the "Settings" section of the new repository, there is a subsection called "Collaborators". Could you add me as a collaborator? My GitHub username is "sljavi"
As soon as I get access to the repository I'll start adding the files with text in English to translate them to Portuguese.
In the meantime, you can start defining the new commands. i.e.
- When the user mentions "go to Unigranrio" the website "[URL_HERE]" is opened in a new tab.
If for some reason you have crazy ideas about voice commands don't hesitate to share them with me. I don't know if we could implement them but at least we could try or review and say why are hard to implement. Crazy voice commands examples
- "translate [words] to English"
- "where the Unigranrio is?" <- this is not so crazy
- "share with twitter"
I'll review the type of commands you want to support and let you know how they can be implemented.
Have a great week